Sunday, April 3, 2011

Plans Change....

Last night I was talking to Gary about running before church and he convinced me to go run with him after church b/c he wanted to sleep late. Well after church we went and ate lunch by the creek in Ringgold - it was so nice. Afterwards we came home and did a little house cleaning to let our lunch settle. Before we left the house to go over to the park he said that he was going to take the dog and just run a couple of miles with her, meaning I was going to basically run 9 miles by myself :(

Well about two miles into my run I realized it was such a beautiful day and I did not want to spend part of it alone running, so I doubled back until I ran into them and we ended up hiking trails instead. Therefore I ran only 2 of the 9 miles and hiked 3 miles. I do think it was worth it, but that means I am going to have to run 9 tomorrow.

I just could not resist her cute face!!! I just felt so bad about not spending any quality time with her b/c she was by herself yesterday while we were out riding bikes all day.


Hope tomorrow will be a little more productive - training wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment