Friday, April 1, 2011

It's been awhile...

Apparently, I have not posted anything since 2009! So, I've either been busy or have completely forgot about this blog. After about 30 minutes of trying to figure everything out again, I think I am back on-line, so to speak.

Basically, I am going to start blogging again to keep myself accountable for the training Gary and I are about to endure. What you ask?? Well, May 21st we are doing our 1st century bike ride. We are also about to beginning training for our first half ironman, which takes place in August. Then we will also be training for our first marathon coming up in November (unless I decide to sign us to for the one in Chattanooga in October). A marathon back-to-back, I'm not too sure about but we will see.

Tomorrow - we have on schedule a 50 mile bike ride. It's going to be a beautiful day, so I'm pretty excited about it. Sunday - we have on schedule a 9 mile run.....I am trying to get ready for the Chickamauga Chase 15K coming up April 16th.

Until next time.....

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, Beth and Gary. You better keep this blog up so we can keep an eye on your guys and make sure you're getting your training in!

    ReplyDelete