Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I cannot believe I've joined the cult!!

Well it was only a matter of time for me to start blogging. It seems like almost everyone I know has a blog, so why not join the crowd.

Anyway - for the next four months it looks like I'm going to be living the single life. (Gary working late all the time to put out the annual report.) In the previous years of our marriage when this time comes around I drive him crazy always calling asking when he is coming home. Well now I have developed some hobbies - (1) joined a running group, (2) Take Reagan to Agility class, (3) play Wii and of course, (4) scrapbook. When he finishes up in April I hope it is not hard to adjust back to being married....haha j/k.

Oh well - that's all for now. Hopefully, I'm going to set aside some time to post blogs about bible studies and various other things that I find interesting.

4 comments:

  1. My comment will be the first on your blog...good luck with the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the cult! And let's scrap sometime together... I LOVE TO SCRAP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome! I will add your blog to my list to read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Beth! I am glad you have joined the blogging world! I can't wait to read it! How are agility classes going? I need to follow your example and get some hobbies. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete